What's up rockers?!?!?
Brittany here, and I have some exciting things to share with ya'll this week. First of all, I have some exciting travel news! I am making a trip (finally) to Pittsburg, KS to see all of my lovely friends there. This trip is a long time coming, and I am so very pumped to spend some time with all you guys there later this month. Secondly, I will be able to come back to TX for a visit sooner that I thought as well! Instead of waiting until Dec, I get to come back for a visit Sept 26-Oct 4th! Where are all my TX peeps at? Tell me this doesn't have ya'll sooo jazzed!!! lol. Since I'm coming twice in Dec as well, ya'll are gonna be so sick of me anyways, haha.
In other news, I picked up John and Korey from the Milwaukee airport this morning. They just flew in from Atlanta, and boy were their arms tired! Ba-dump-ching! When I met them outside baggage claim, the first thing out of Kor's mouth was "hey, what a cool outfit dude!" Why, thank you Korey (as I was looking so NOT cool in jeans, a gray sweat shirt, and pink Converse) :-). The first thing out of John's mouth? "Thanks for picking us up Red!" Cool points for Doggie and HardKor: check, times infinity! They are some of the nicest people in the whole world, and the best bosses I have EVER HAD!
Xav and Alex are doing extremely great, and they are gearing up for the new school year to start. I'm excited too, and I think its going to be good to have them both doing the K-12 program while we are on tour. But, I'm still nervous about Xav's attention span, since we are moving him on to K/1st grade work this year . . . Please pray for me and Korey to have patience with the little man! :-)
Alex is moving up to 4th grade, but I'm not worried a bit about her. She is dedicated and smart as a whip, and I know she can rock it out of the park every time. The only thing I don't like about Alex this Summer? Her recorder lessons/practice! OMG, I wanna hide that thing or dump is somewhere! Jk . . . but seriously, as I type this its giving me a headache.
I'm so excited about my upcoming travels that I can't contain myself!!! As soon as I get back from Pitt, I hit the road with the band again, bound for the last of the Summer festivals and then Disney! Ahhh! The band is gonna play a show on Cinderalla's castle, and they are headlining. Pyro and fire +Skillet music + Cindy's House+Disney world?!?!?!?! Um, yes please! (Shout out to Ciera and Aly who are gonna join me on this awesome adventure).
I can't wait to catch up with my good friends (both from TX and KS), but I'm also grateful for the new friendships that God has blessed me with here in WI. He really has shown me how His hand was, is, and will always be on my life.
Living with the Coops and traveling with the band really makes me wish I was more musical:( I so want to particiapte in the School of Worship, and I wish that I could sing. But, God has blessed me with other talents, and I have to remember to be thankful for them. I'll just appreciate the musical gifts that He has blessed others with, especially those associated with Skillet ;)
Well, that's all for now. I hope ya'll enjoy this post, and always remember: "In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."-I Thessalonians 5:18
Love,
~Britt
No comments:
Post a Comment