Howdy ya'll!
Today was my first Sunday with the mini Coopers, and since John and Korey are were away a Luis Palau event until tomorrow, I ventured out about about Wisconsin with a Cooper family friend. We went to Living Light church in Racine. Its a non-denom church that that the family and many of their relatives attend. I really liked it, and the people were very nice :)
Yesterday night when John called to check in, he asked "So Britt, are you ready to attend a serious Jesus church?" I boldly replied "Oh yeah! I'm ready to rock it dude!" lol, I'm learning to be more rock n roll already. Xav had a bit of a melt down after church, right before we were going to go get some lunch :( It wasn't too bad, and I understand since he has been through some mega changes this year already. The changing of nannies as well as touring is hard on a five year old . . . but, he got over it pretty quick when we rolled up to McDonalds for a, you guessed it, Happy Meal! Yes!!!! After that, he declared, "Miss Brittany, I'm going to treach you how to play Logo Batman for PS3, and then I think we should get married." Oh Xavy . . . haha.
It was really cold and rainy today, which meant no park or trampoline today, but we compromised by reenacting Lord of the Rings in the basement and took a rest to watch Mulan. Alex and I cooked dinner together, and she is learning how to be a good little chef. She told me that I was becoming one of her favorite people already!
We all leave on Saturday for the actual tour, and the first leg is six weeks long . . . without stopping . . . on a tour bus! Please pray for me! Please and thank you! LOL :-) I'm very excited for this, now that I know the family better. I really can't wait to get this show on the road, for real!
Oh! I almost forgot to tell ya'll! I had mac n cheese today that was made with genuine Wisconsin cheese! Yay me! It was really good, in case you were wondering.
Well, tomorrow is the end of spring break for the mini C's, so I should get some rest so I'm ready to teach 'em everything I know (jk).
Love always,
~Britt
"Arise, shine, for the light has come, and the Lord rises upon you. See, the darkness covers the earth and the thick darkness is over the peoples , but the Lord rises upon you and His glory appears over you." (Isaiah 60:1-2)
Brittany, I love you! You're GREAT!!!
ReplyDelete