Thursday, March 17, 2011

Man from Milwaukee, talkin on his walkie-talkie . . .

an
Well friends,
the adventure has officially begun! I'm in Wisconsin and trying to get settled. Still meeting the family and such, but so far everything is great :) I miss everyone back home, but this is the beginning of an amazing journey that the Lord has chosen to bless me with. I know this post is kinda short, but I don't worry,  there will be a lot more to come! I'm going to try to keep you guys up to date and blog about my adventures everyday!
Let's pray that I can have faith like Abraham, patience like Moses, and love for everyone like Jesus did as I travel this road that He has set before me.


Well, I gotta go get rockin! (lol, not really. I just need to unpack :p)


~Brittany

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! Glad you made it safe! Will continue to follow you and your adventure! But will lift you up in prayer and ask the Lord to continue to guide your path! You will be missed my sweet friend! XOXO Rock on~ XOXO <3 Na-Na

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Brittany Beth!! Can't wait to read about your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete