Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"I'm praying to Jesus to let me marry you!"

Howdy!
Day #6 a success? Done and done! But the weather was less than fun today :( It was cold, windy, and rainy all day! But, it was still a good day! We all woke up early and watched some Nick Jr. together, had breakfast, and worked out a bit. Then it was time for the boys to go rock it out. Korey stayed home today because Alex had a science test today and she wanted me to see how those would go in the future.
The day was really chill for us, and I think we all needed that since we have all been through a lot of changes as of late. After the kids we done with school we played a little PS3, had dinner, and watched a bit of Kung Fu Panda. Skadoosh! LOL.
When it was time for bed, I read Xav Jonah and the Whale and helped him say his prayers. He thanked Jesus for his family, asked that we all have a safe time on the tour, and then asked Jesus to make sure that he would be able to marry me :)
when I put Alex to bed, her prayers were the same, minus the marrying me part of course!
Once the kiddos were down, I got a chance to talk to Amelia for a while on Skype, and that was really awesome. I miss everyone back home a lot, so it was nice to see a familiar face. Love you Bedills!
Man, I'm just really tired today! I guess its becasue I'm on rock star time now! Just Kidding! Don't Worry!
But, as a great man once said about rock n roll (a man that the Coops know and love) "You're not hardcore, unless you live hardcore!"
I'm going to officially get introduced to the tour bus on Thursday, so wish me luck ;) Mixed feelings? Yes. Excited? Heck Yes!!! On this journey, the good far outweighs the bad. God has been so good to me all of my life, but I have recently been feeling His hand upon my life is a bigger way than ever before. I love Him so much :)
I am learing a lot about what it really means to be a true worshipper. Becasue I know that  won't be in the same church much at all in the coming months, I know that I'm going to have to make church so much more that four familiar walls, and people that I see each week and am comfortable with. I have been reading a book that my dear friends the Zapicos (shout out to Christina, James, and Daisy!) gave to me, The Unquenchable Worshipper, by Matt Redman. what I read this morning is something that will most likely set the tone for my journey ahead:
Whatever trials lie ahead in this life, unquenchable worshippers are found with a song of undying worship on their lips
This is my prayer. To know Him more, do His will, and to learn to worship Him in spirit and truth.

Love always,

~Britt


1 comment:

  1. Brittany! I just found your blog and Ciera told me what you're up to, this is so awesome!! I hope you have the most amazing adventure and come back with a ton of stories :D I'll be reading your blog, come back to Texas a rock star! p.s. - you're still my favorite disney kid ;)

    ReplyDelete